CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Nothing to do with fundamentals., page-59

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    But that's the thing, every company is going to need 18mths to see the hemp market develope & not just MCL. It's not because MCL isn't ready for the market but becuase consumers are only now going to start seeing these products on shelves in supermarkets as it only became legal on the 12th of November.

MCL will not be behind anyone, 20 tonnes of seed been harvested to start in a few months, hulling and manufacturing plant etc. Who else in Australia will be able to beat MCL in hemp volume and quality in the next 6mths?

As for the medical marijuana aspect of the business, yes there are other companies more advanced than MCL at the moment in regards to their business plans and licenses but it is also an emerging market and don't think for one second that MCL will not enjoy some of the future success to be had in this field. It is my understanding that Dr AK is a leading expert in the hemp and medical marijuana with very strong contacts around the world. QBL board like them or hate them also have their jewish connections in Israel who I am also lead to believe are world leaders in the medical marijuana industry. The medical marijuana industry is not going to happen over night & it's a marathon so other pot stocks had better keep running or they could be the ones left behind.

Sorry if my post seemed a bit critical of you, whilst the constant negativity can be frustrating thats not to say you don't have good points and a voice. It is always interesting to hear other views, time will tell who capitalises on the hemp side of things but currently I'm backing QBL to come up with the goods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.