CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Nothing to do with fundamentals., page-61

1. 2,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    with THC removed , processed and in capsule form it represents as a product with known trialed benefits the unique type of plant required and I am guessing its a hybrid will no doubt provide a distinct advantage , patented and protected well advanced in the approval process and a product the medical industry are likely to support because of the control advantage provided by uniform efficacy this is a world product, its development and relationship with QBL have it seems been kept well under the radar----Bauxite explorer? we suppl;y 30% of the worlds export have enormous deposits the world has enormous deposits sufficient for 100s of years it would seem that bauxite is going to be the smaller income earner there is export approval and manufacturing approval they are a long long way in front of competitors not to mention the associated intellectual property and proprietary rights that go with it, how did I find this ? an accident looking at volume turnover and then curiosity many thanks to the poster who moved the interview and promotion process to Hot Copper, I intentionally waited a day and bought a parcel yesterday shorts will have bought the rise and now they are working the room so to speak---well good luck all will be looking for more today apparently Tony Abbott is pushing politically to expedite approvals which says a lot to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.