IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

nothing to do with th sp, page-8

1. 2,306 Posts.
    I agree Richo,

The threads are getting ridiculously long and numerous , with everybody' s ' blow by blow description ' of the changing share price and their predictions getting longer and longer.

After being severely chastised by the "Psychiatrist" I have decided to limit my posts to 2 jokes a day.

I shall seek help for my " projection " issues from the Psycholgist "Break Even Bill". ( I think my appointment is after awesomes and yours Richo )

It has been a wonderful day for all PRR holders.

We should all be smiling with some significant gains being made after the expected retrace from the lofty 41c heights ... text book stuff .. and now lining up for another assault on 40c .

Keeping it in in perspective ... there was a 4.17 % gain in one day on PRR

that's an annualized gain of ____ % for the year
    (Solunauta - the resident PPR mathematician - need you to fill in the maths )

... some people don 't get a 4 % gain on some of their holdings over the course of a year

... just as 20c looks such a long way back in the rear vision mirror now, so will 40 c not to far in the future

.. and we all know that things are just starting to happen

... right around now ... and that will translate into some exciting action and some pretty serious share price appreciation

... enjoying the ride ... PRR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.