LOM 0.00% 3.8¢ lucapa diamond company limited

nothing to get excited about yet...

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

it should come as no surprise that a handful of small stones have been recovered from the alluvials at this point. IMO for the market to really take notice there would have to be hundreds of carats recovered on a consistent basis before anyone's going to pay LOM for its efforts. If you didn't find any signs of diamonds in the alluvials then you might as well go home.... IMO what's been recovered so far just says the area remains prospective. Could a biggie turn up in the alluvials? of course, but you'd wanna be feeling lucky.

as for the Kimberlite that's more of a black and white affair according to what research I've done. Either it's productive or it's not. What I mean by that is most Kimberlites are not profitable, but if you happen to hit the one in 200(?) which is then you can start to smile.

"More than 5000 world occurrences of Kimberlite and Lamproite are now known. However fewer than 1000 contain diamond less than 100 are economic about 50 have been mined and of these only half have produced significant quantities of diamond."(Rombouts 1995)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $3.961K 99.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50566 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.