MTB 33.3% 0.1¢ mount burgess mining nl

Dangerous, they are looking for gold in Australian and have been...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Dangerous, they are looking for gold in Australian and have been looking for diamonds in Namibia for some time. Whilst in Namibia they came across a base metals deposit in Namibia/Botswana.

ZINC
    The great news I was expecting (which should have had a positive impact on the share price) was a revised JORC resource assessment based on the additional drilling last year. Hopefully the resource will be substantiallly upgraded.

This news is still to come and I would imagine it should be with us fairly soon.
    DIAMONDS
    This has always, in my opinion, been the making of the company, they are hunting for very large elephants with this project and if they find what they are looking for then we should, in my opinion (and I don't really have a clue!) all be in for a ride of a lifetime!
    GOLD
    Potential exploration discovery in Western Australia, but I'm not holding my breath and royalties from Red October (an established gold mine which they sold many years ago)which should start to flow in time but probabiliy not in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $2.495K 2.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 64292524 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22596873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.