TTM 1.25% 39.5¢ titan minerals limited

well 3 layers of resistance up ahead1.2/1.3, 1.5/1.6, the big...

1. 12,503 Posts.
    well 3 layers of resistance up ahead

1.2/1.3, 1.5/1.6, the big jackpot 2c. If she ever gets to 2c, this will be the level I def will be looking to jump out & just reassess re-entry level on sidelines as well as watching charts play out

this desperation pump trade is not my fav type of trade until I saw how GMR & RMX played out when they desperately needed cash. high risk stuff, but if they play out as expected/hoped, you stand to make massive gains in very short time.

GMR 1.3 to 4.3 in 4 days fueled by two piece of news

RMX 1 to 3 in 3 days, pumped on drilling commencement news

MIZ showed her desperation attempts twice, 0.7 to 1.1, 0.8 to 1.3, clearly trying to hold above 1c to entice 1c stock takers, but twice got sold back down due to various cheap conversion stocks & couldnt hold 1c.

I reckon part of the reason they gave up trying to hold above 1c last time was because they didnt have the immediately available capacity anyhow, so any shortfall stocks to be issued would need to be done in tranches with final tranch only available to be issued after getting approval in GM.

On top of that, there is the northern hemisphere summer season, so they prob decided to let it roll over altogether & just have another go after securing the approval in GM

& thats what happened, approval on 27th, straight away volumes followed, which clearly shows the desperation. and thats what I got in for = high chance of management trying everything to get SP above 1c & hold above 1c

the last piece of puzzle is some news being fed out onto market. be surprised if we dont see any in the next 2 weeks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $73.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $25.22K 63.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96690 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.