PZR 0.00% 0.0¢ palace resources limited.

Totally understand your feeling MrSpice ... there is another...

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Totally understand your feeling MrSpice ... there is another stock where I'm in that same situation but I still believe it is quite undervalued and believe that sooner or later it will be re-rated.

It seems to me that the due-dil that PXR are carrying out is taking quite a while to undertake for whatever reasons (and this may not be the companies fault). For this reason I think the share price has slowly but steadily fallen as shareholders have not had the patience to sit it out (and can cause a bit of a snowball effect).

I get the feeling that the sp has bottomed out around the 1c level as there seems to be very strong support at that level. With the current sp at 1.5c, PXR has a market cap of less than $5M ..... so in my opinion any further positive news relating to their projects could see the sp rise and rise quite rapidly for the following reason.

Currently there is buying volume of approx 13M shares between 0.7-1.4c (very strong support) but only approx 2.4M shares on the sell side between 1.5-3.0c. Therefore, buying volume outweighs selling volume in the above price range by over 5:1. On another related point, there are approx the same number of buyers as there are sellers at present which means that the buy orders are substantially larger than the sell orders .... which to me says that there are a lot of sofisticated investors that see PXR as very good value at the current sp level.

For the reasons above, I bought in @1.3c. These are only my thoughts and the way I perceive the potential that PXR has ... please do your own research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.