RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

nothing, page-31

1. 917 Posts.
    howdy night owls , i only need 4 hrs sleep a night , always been the same dunno why , use the time for my peeping tom habit.....hahaha , im in my office after having slinked out of the matromonial bed as i do most nights , now where wuz we ?

rupe , the exact location of the real drill sites may be a guarded secret , u know google earth and all that , but having said that its amazing what the board members dont know...

dont think the UN were in vietnam rupe , 1954 the battle of dien bien phu under the viet gen giap sent the french on their way... then the yanks and us blundered in later..the poms wisely decided to sit that one out .

now the viets want nothing more than to be the americans and our best friends...they have a fast growing economy with lots of development from what i saw .

korea was a UN action , the south koreans are one of the large north asian powerhouses , the north are starving but they did have kim il sung and his son the dear leader as he is known ( u bedder call him that if u live there or u will stop living pronto )

the other countries mentioned , iraq is not UN never was , timor so best let have the indonesians have it ? , how good was the place before we went in soomaal ? the congo i dunno , u boys failed to mention many other countries where the UN intervened with success .

i like ur nic soomaal are u a somali or just waanabe ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.