DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

There is nothing technically chart wise that implies a buy...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    There is nothing technically chart wise that implies a buy signal at this point in time from where I'm standing.

Using indicators in isolation is a quick way to the poor house that's a fact . This stock will move when it's ready. All this talk about if ,when, where and why is insignificant.

Lets cut the ramping , The fact is we have a good resource with excellent grades ie Juno etc.If and when a change of board occurs,that the structure is in place to bring on board intellectual capital that will assist in bring this closer to a final BFS with a positive outcome for all.

I just don't understand why people care to incessantly whinge about an increase in SP. Funds/institutions don't usually consider a stock like this unless the resource is proven, production is imminent and the figures stack up. If and when this may or may not occur you'll all be whinging about why you shouldn't have bought at current prices which are a STEAL !!!!!. 1 cent give me a break.

Yes there are things on the horizon which are out of our control unfortunately. Timelines re a BFS if a suitable J/V partner becomes available are indicated in the fourth qtr. These timelines are only indications and usually don't go according to plan especially when it comes to mining or in this case going from explorer to producer.

Don't get it into your heads just because they go to a BFS production will commence either -risk/reward .I can list several companies that got to that stage disappointing investors with enormous cost blowouts.

I would much rather see due dilligence take place to ensure matters are looked at carefully in this regard, if this takes more time then so be it. Oyster consulting have been brought on board so far in relation to the scoping study etc, who by the way have a good reputation. Or is someone going to shoot them down as well just for the hell of it.

Regarding a BFS If you don't know whats involved then try reading up on it. It has been discussed in great length previously on this stock.It's not a walk in the park. The amount of crap floating by some is around is beyond belief no offence.It is a test of patience as we all know

You're either in or out If you're in ask yourself why. If you're concerned then go to the source voice your concerns and then decide whether it's worth the risk.

Take one big chill pill remain patient easier said than done . If anyone can come up with an alternative I'm all ears because from where I'm sitting there is none. I still see 12-18 mths min before the word production may become a reality. Bringing such projects to fruition just doesn't happen overnight as many seem to think. In closing I'm not downramping by any means, just trying to look at it realistically rather than emotionally nothing more.

Big fish have one thing in common with all other fish. They were once small fish before they became big fish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.