AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Can I ask what you propose should be on the notice of meeting?I...

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    Can I ask what you propose should be on the notice of meeting?

I think a motion to liquidate should be on any notice of meeting. I'm not saying it will get up. Look into Nick Bolton and BrisConnect. Nick is a colourful character who has had his own run-ins with authorities and I use to do business with him many years ago. Anyway, he called a shareholder meeting of BrisConnect back in the day with a notice of motion to wind up the company. That is not what ended up happening, but in the process Nick got what he was after.

Don't turn up to a fight with a limp turnip. Make a gambit to that will challenge management into some action. I'll be happy to help in getting media exposure for a general meeting that has a motion to liquidate.I'm not suggesting that such a motion would be passed, but even if it was and a liquidator was appointed that doesn't stop the company from continuing as a going concern if the creditors an shareholders agree to it.

Management can't give shareholders a set of financial statements for 2019 - not even un-audited financial statements. Come on. Enough with this nonsense. We should take this action to bring them to account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.