AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I personally would be fine if the company announced that they...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I personally would be fine if the company announced that they provide an unaudited report for 2020 within the next weeks (should be easy as they provided this in a short version for the first ten months), following by an audited report until May. Also a letter why 2019 is still lacking (without Corona excuse). This would restore credibility.

Apart from that they are kicking a.. Sand, Revv, OliveX, Quidd, even Lympo are all a major success lately. Look at their assets, the current value is about 1 billion Australian $. Adding a revenue of about 60 million which tripled yoy, such a company is easily valued 1-2 billion. However, you get listed to get money, instead AB currently would pay money to be listed. AB has more than one billion shares out there, so more dilution is limited I guess. All in all I do not see a listing soon (company does not profit enough) but I also see the progress of the company. I think what most holders are asking is will we profit of this progress. I do not like black‘n white pictures, but here I think it’s all or nothing, either tenbagger or zero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.