AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

The purpose of the 249D I'm trying to make happen is just simply...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The purpose of the 249D I'm trying to make happen is just simply to force the company to hold a general meeting, and resolutions that we suggest will never get passed as our voting power would never match that of the board and institutions. But the little power we hold a a small group of holder can possibly force them to at least talk to us as they have shown over the past year that they are really interested in doing so. The last General meeting was nearly 2 years ago and they have given no indication of when they intend to hold another.

I'll post this link to the google sheet again, this action will not hurt the company in any way shape or form if we end up getting enough votes it will simply force the board to call a long overdue general meeting so please consider adding your name to the list and if we get enough great we can have our chance to talk to the board and if not then no harm done.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mnZWBODpN7P_6CuC2XtEUiMHnyXgo0Mo0-GUvp1fNK4/edit?usp=sharing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.