HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Comms with Management has no secret of the need to a possible...

1. 219 Posts.
    Comms with Management has no secret of the need to a possible cap raising. I am hoping for a 5 to 1 basis being for an agressive campaign to get the next development well and exploration well up and running.

Whilst we all hoped the over 2 mil cash in bank from current well was not going to dilute any shares they do wish for a very agreesive schedule going forward. Plus target in 2012 of over 100 Mil in revenue pa. Which is highly possible.

Either they could have waited 10 months for 20-30 mil or raise the 20-30 or so mil now for faster development. Whether the SP is harmed in the ST it will be a good time to accummualte for my money.

Many discounting soveign risk here far too much IMO. It is as safe as Aussie with less tax pay offs IMO. The guys know the country inside out and have performed everything they promised in the last year.

40c offer at 5 for 1 IMO. Guess only of course... I agree it explains the lack lustre SP performance of last. I was thinking of a serious marketing campaign to be on the better side of 55c before a cap raising. Anyway great buying levels with over 2 mil pm coming into the bank expected from upgrade in choke in current production well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.