IMM 1.72% 28.5¢ immutep limited

notice how the buyer at 4.5 cents keeps on get

1. 313 Posts.

I think some very smart guy told you all that a very large seller was selling down to 4.5 cents and you all told be it was a conspiracy theory. Well it sure look like that theory is correct.

Now, if PRR management have been successful in getting some support line up that would explain the recent volume spike. QIC wanting to exist and PRR finding a buyer(s). Hope you guys out there were not one of these new breed of investors.

Now watch the ASX announcements, I predict you will see a few. Firstly you’ll see directors buying at around 4 cents because they were desperately propping up the share price to keep it free falling to sub 4 cents as they ran around trying to line up buyers for the big line of stock. The seller was ready to pull the pin and had pressured PRR to come up with buyer(s) or else they would dump.

Did you get a call for PRR management ? You call usually goes like this:

“Hi Primatron this is XX here. Now unfortunately I have QIC that wish to sell their holding and unless I can line up support for around 3 million shares (always say less than required) I am concerned that the price could go down substantially. Everything is going well and I expect the price to be above 10 cents soon. Can you support the stock and buy up to 4.5 cents ?”

The call is usually followed with more rubbish about what the company is doing, how funding is almost in place, how people a beating down their door to be an equity partner in Cvac etc.

Trouble is that PRR management have been making these types of calls for years and the only thing that changes in the price reduce of the shares. The thing that doesn’t change is a disgruntle shareholder wishing to exit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.441M 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 102393 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 14707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.