WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

notice of agm and explanatory statement, page-37

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hey Lion, in all fairness, they should get another 3 to 6 months to BEGIN to turn this around before judgement.

And that’s from me, lol, I do have my concerns and have asked and will ask the ‘hard’ questions, I ackowedge that I do know ‘jack shite’, I do sincerely hope that the BOD do know their ‘shite’, that said, I do believe my concerns do have credence and that I recognise that the BOD may or may not be on the verge of signing off on new deals.

From figures presented here they do seem to be coming off a low base relative to other small speccies, my first inclination was to say NO, on reflection a modest renumation is acceptable, look at it like this; financial engineering to incentise mangerment.

I am absolutely against a BOD spill at this time, and when or if it does come it will not matter anymore, imo, ......

PS; Dave type story for attitudes:
    I was in Los Angelos with my mate, I had bought a newspaper from a homeless guy and on observing the paper was out of date by several days I commented on this to my mate, my mate said ‘Your a sucker’, so I challenged the homeless guy and said ‘Am I sucker’ , the homeless guy replied ‘No, no, you are not’.

I turned to my mate and said ‘See, I am not a sucker!’, my mate started laughing, ‘What did you expect him to say!’

Please note; I am not saying OBJ holders are ‘suckers’ or gullible, like myself, lol, just pointing out ‘If you want the facts DO not base your total research on BOD spiel/projections/visions etc!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.