WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

notice of agm and explanatory statement, page-42

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I would guess you have me in the ‘... personal and hurtful ..’ category, I was being neither mate, I was making a specific point; that is; you can not be dependent on Company ‘speak’, if companies were truly transparent many would go out of business before they ever got anywhere.

I am willing to see how this BOD travels in the next few months, as much as it seems like a never ending story. I do not like the ‘blame’ game, especially about shareholders who ask difficult questions that ‘discredit’ the company, this assumes potential sophisticated investors are ‘too dumb’ to read past these posts and make their own informed decisions. I would further be suprised if HC was even on their ‘list’ of research material,and IF HC was a important research tool why would they not go with posts that have the most thumb ups.

I don’t have agenda and you would perhaps agree that, by and by, I am polite, willing to be open minded and if wrong apologise.

The cut and thrust of a public forum does bother me at times, offering contrary view points are a thankless task at times, easier to go with the flow, as I use to years ago.

You would have seen on a couple of occasions where I have sought a specific opinion from you, because I was interested in your viewpoint, that you didn’t wish to offer that viewpoint is fine, they were not ‘attacks’ nor being personal, you were not the only one and again that is fine.

If I can suggest, which I attempt to follow myself, don’t take things too personally, as hard as it may be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.