GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Have received the notice for agm and explanatory memo, and...

1. 333 Posts.
    Have received the notice for agm and explanatory memo, and thought it best as shareholders we have at least a brief discussion about what will be voted on at the end of this month. The four resolutions which will be voted on are 1. Remuneration Report 2. Re-Election of Frank Petruzzelli 3. Adoption of new consultation and lastly and most interestingly for me Approval of Provisional Takeover Provisions.

1. Non binding resolution to adopt remuneration report as set out in the Annual Report for fy '11.
    I would post more info or a link but as I'm using my phone its rather difficult. Scotty, can you post any relevent links. Cheers.
    2. Re-Election of Frank Petruzzelli "who retires in accordance with rule 73 of the company's Constitution and being eligible for re-election, be re-elected as director." Which has been unanimously supported by the board other than the aforementioned.
    3. Adoption of new Constitution. Which covers the replacement of the current constitution adopted in 2000, which is available to view other WWW.gggpl.com.au. worth a read and draws attention to proportional takeover provision amongst other things.
    4. Approval of proportional takeover provisions. I guess with everything that is happening atm and with this outlined has got my attention and as suggested in the explanation.. the amendment is to enable shareholders to make the ruling decision in such event. I feel this was worth discussing as we get closer to flow rates and punching more successful holes in the ground, Ggp does become a prime t/o Target with our sp well under valued.

All just posted for some constructive conversation about the future of this great fracking little company.

N2O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.