NOV 0.00% 6.2¢ novatti group limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1752
    This is certainly not directed just at NOV, but the steady stream of shares and options being issued (on very favourable terms) to Directors / office holders of small cap stocks at this time of the year still amazes & annoys me.

I am all for options being issued, but issuing them with a strike price of effectively todays price (and with a 4 year exercise period) hardly seems right?

I get the whole "trying to retain key staff" & using these shares / options to retain key staff - but at least issue them at terms that will also benefit all the other shareholders?

If the NOV SP is still at 18 cents in 4 years time, then the Directors may have done very well - but we certainly won't have.

Have received 3 or 4 AGM notices in the past few days, and all with these "significant share and option issue" resolutions within them - so maybe I am just getting a bit jaded reading them.

Hoping that we get a nice revenue increase (with costs under control) in the upcoming 4C - so that the SP can finally start to move.

The issuing of the RADI soon would also be most welcomed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $2.835K 47.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189472 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 144740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.