AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Such a shameless proposal in this AGM. I will be rejecting every single one of them and encourage everyone to actively participate in the voting irrespective of how many shares you own (10 or 100,000,000).... !

Resolution 1 - Remuneration Report: Reject. All the directors and Paul and Roksan should be working for free now onwards.... as for many years shareholders paid their wages and all that was returned back to shareholders were products that were not sold.... IMO. I still struggle to understand how come someone keep making products decades after decades and still can't sell anything ... so what is the difference between my grandchild who make stuff from Play-dough which I can't sell or use...... !! Literally This comment is for Propofol and many others... they spend time and money but couldn't sell.... and now change product is ridiculous... IMO.

Resolution 2 - David Segal re-election. Definitely don't know what he does in Avecho... what he did in past doesn't provide life long paid directorship... time for change and not sure how he and others even think to stand for election.... IMO... all existing directors IMO should resign respectfully and replace the board.

Resolution 3,4,5 and 6 - Grant millions of option shares at a strike price of 1.69c to the directors who has not provide any value back to shareholders... over last many decades. one of the important thing to note that option strike price is 1.69c so basically it is discounted option... which they can sell next day and make money. .... if directors or others want options then keep strike price of 40c and then I will support it... and only KPI they need to work on is to get share price to 40c and above and keep it at that level for 1 month.

Resolution 3 - Grant of 5.9m option to Dr. Gregory Collier. - Reject. After diluting shareholder value and creating 1.8b outstanding shares.. not able to get deal for propofol and many other products ...on what basis he is expecting people to grant options?

Resolution 4 - Grant of 3.99m option to David Segal at strike price of 1.69c... Reject.. same as above.

Resolution 5 - Grant of 3.99m options to Ross Murdoch at strike price of 1.69c --- Reject... same as above.

Resolution 6 - Grant of 3.99m option to McNamara at strike price of 1.69c --- Reject --- same as above and also what did he do in less than a year that he deserve same option as others... or even why he deserve option when all he achieved is diluting share value... ????

Resolution 7,8,9 - Reject.

Resolution 10 - Approval of 10% placement facility. - REJECT.... This is very important one once you approve then they can issue 10% additional shares on top 15% to anyone to raise fund and importantly dilute shareholder value without getting approval from shareholders. This proposal should be rejected on every single company not just AVECHO... I do it... if company need fund then ask for the approval with reason and how the return will be provided to shareholders... I believe ASIC should ban this 10% placement capacity through AGM.

These are my opinion and that is how i will be rejecting it. People should vote to their conscience but before voting be mindful of the consequence... IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.801K 512.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 94441246 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20308827 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.