ECS 5.26% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-38

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Patience is a virtue.

If you are like me and see how fundamentally ECS is perhaps the most undervalued stock on the ASX, you’ll also happily see the SP where it is. More time to accumulate at these levels.

Markets, particularly micro-cap markets, are irrational. Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent. Holders with strong long term belief are immune to the day to day prices of a stock. Given that the fundamentals prove value at these prices, it screams out BUY and value. I’m accumulating as much as I can whilst we are still below 3c, for me, this is a once in a decade value proposition. I’m so confident I am leveraged to my eyeballs. I’m not condoning leveraging and borrowing and going all-in. But if I personally were in charge of enough capital to buy out ECS, I doubt they would accept anything under 7.5c/per share. And that to me, is how investing should be done.

Assign your own value to a share, integrating current fin position, growth potential of the company and sector and faith in management and employees. If your value is well above where it is trading, that is when you invest. When the price rises above your valuation, without any material changes in valuation due to new contracts of major sensitive news, then sell. But we are currently in a buyers market for ECS, there is no doubt about it.

*Side note: Given the substantial global markets developing for CBD products, and the strong demand for quality products. Is Australia deliberately legislating against cannabis due to wanting to increase our exports? Given the weakening AUD, it could potentially be a substantial export market opportunity. I hope that this is not the case, but Australian government does everything they can to increase exports, even if it is to the detriment or not in the best interest of the average Australian. Their priority it seems these days is to uphold corporate profits and keep the AUD strong for export.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $20.33K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110100 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 719449 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 120228
Last updated 13.28pm 24/05/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.