EGR 3.33% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-94

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    It was indicated at the AGM if i remember correctly thats the progress is commercial in confidence, hence this would suggest not letting our competitors know where are exactly as briefly stated when asked, however though when asked will it be at Kwinana address, the answer was a direct NO! So, ultimately no one other than the Board and workers know the actual location.

So when they are ready to release the info they will to the market under disclosure obligations, they will.

From my understanding it is likely to be in a factory unit somewhere as its not a full scale production plant like we had thought Kwinana was going to be.

Its simply a scaled down product qualification facility, to send to.

At this pont in the conversation to be more clearer when using the word 'customers' and 'potential customers'.

I stated my annoyance with use of the word customers as only one customer that has signed up to AS, I think much to his annoyance.

on the subject of subject of 'production qualification', i don't expect immediate MOUs or sales contracts as this process can take several months for extensive testing on 'potential' individual customer need/s.

we will know by end of next quarter when they indicated the facility should become operational.

I hope Christmas was great for you. 3024 should bring a lot if news on different fronts.

South Korea companies
    German financing
    Epanko constrction if some sort and ither news re: leases, and pricessing facilities and maybe even an automotive EV manufacture and by product MOU's.

cheers, all my assumptions, take it or leave it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $4.394K 30.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112398 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 57234 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 43296
Last updated 15.33pm 10/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.