UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hey Loogs no doubt you have felt the pain, there is certainly a...

1. 269 Posts.
    Hey Loogs no doubt you have felt the pain, there is certainly a few of us T4F as well that have been down a rocky rd with this stock.I too have lost big coin in Uns when the st marys debacle unfolded but was lucky enough to have a couple of big wins on some other things to keep things afloat.I have been in and out of this thing ever since trusting my own judgement more so than following the flock and believing the hype.Nothing paints the picture better in regards to how Alan has been rewarded in years gone by compared to the average investor than the fact that after all this time and cr after cr of which we are still trading below the last one at 85c and so many investors behind in the positions he is able to buy parcels of stock on market 500 large at a time and still lead the lifestyle he has all this time.And all the while the company hasnt made a zack and everyone else is playing catchup.Anyhows this will always be an emotive subject and everyone has there own view which is fair enough.Looking forward a few of us might be able to put some demons to bed in the near future when this great product reaches its huge potential and EVERYONE gets a piece of the action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.