AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

mayfair,The Notice of Discontinuance you posted is for the...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    mayfair,

The Notice of Discontinuance you posted is for the Federal Magistrates Court. Our matters are in the Federal Court and the SA Supreme Court. In any event, a Notice of Discontinuance in the latter jurisdictions would be in a similar form.

I checked with the Federal Court today and there has been no lodgement of a Notice of Discontinuance in the M&D C matter. In fact, the records indicate the last document filed in this matter was in August 2011. It seems odd that there was regular "action" (for lack of a better word) in that matter since the beginning and then dead silence for several months after the interlocutory hearing on 31 August 2011.

As a shareholder in AGS, you may have standing to raise any concerns with the Chief Judge if there is a perceived unreasonable delay in handing down the judgment. A response to any complaint/grievance may reveal some info about what could be really happening. Who would like to take on this task? lol.

I'm interested in Tamra's post, specifically, the aspect "Counsel advised HH that both parties had reached resolutions on both matters". My first thought was that it may be an indication that both matters was a reference to our action in the SA Supreme Court and our action in the Federal Court. However, I am more inclined to believe that "both matters" is a reference to our action in the SA Supreme Court and Heathgate/Quasar's action in the SA Supreme Court. You will recall that both matters were being heard together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.