ORR 0.00% 56.5¢ orecorp limited

Notice of Extension of Offer Period

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I received this today. Anyone else? Please note the emojis are nothing to do with me..Formatting I guess.

21 February 2024

Dear Shareholder

Takeover bid by Silvercorp Metals Inc. for OreCorp Limited – Notice of Extension of Offer Period

On 16 February 2024, Silvercorp Metals Inc. (“Silvercorp” or the “Company (TSX/NYSE American: SVM) gave notice (“Notice varying the off-market takeover bid dated 16 January 2024 for all of the fully paid ordinary shares in OreCorp Limited ACN 144 ‌012 ‌395 (“OreCorp that it does not already own (the “Offer. The Offer is contained in the replacement bidder’s statement issued by Silvercorp and dated 16 January 2024 (as supplemented on 2 February 2024) (“Bidder’s Statement.

The Offer will now remain open until 7:00pm (Sydney time) on 8 March 2024, unless further extended or withdrawn in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (“Corporations Act.

As a result of the extension of the Offer period, the new date for giving notice as to the status of the Offer Conditions is 1 March 2024 (subject to variations in accordance with section 630(2) of the Corporations Act).

OreCorp shareholders are encouraged to read the Bidder's Statement in its entirety and consult your professional advisers before deciding whether to accept the Offer.

Dr. Rui Feng
    Chairman, Chief Executive Officer
    Silvercorp Metals Inc.
    Last edited by yoda123: Please note the emojis are nothing to do with me..Formatting I guess. 21/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.