NDO 2.33% 88.0¢ nido education limited

The arrogance of the statement against Michael Pope's election...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The arrogance of the statement against Michael Pope's election is staggering.

These bunch of clowns have stated that they were going to drill 5 wells with 2 years, that was clearly a lie and now they will be lucky to do 2, I would say 1 if Gindarra is a dud.

How dare they say that Mr Pope does not have the right experience when the experience level of the current board is well under par on the operational front and this has been borne out time again. Someone like Michael is exactly who the board needs to stop such idiocy like occurred on Tindaloo where millions of good money was thrown after bad.

As Sandy says it's snouts in the trough for the board.

I have a large holding in the company as I believe the propsects are good but the current people who run it make me want to grind my teeth in fustration.

So it's a massive no to the board's gravy train and a massive yes to Mr Pope.

If the current board read this you should feel ashamed of the way you are running this company, clearly to line your own pockets. Jocot you get paid many multiples more than I do yet I own multiples of your holding? If Gindarra is that good why don't you buy some more shares intead of waiting for more freebies.

disgrace.

cheers,

Oilman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.020(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 88.0¢ $11 12

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.