SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I'm not a Day Trader. Or experienced. I'm still here holding....

1. 1,372 Posts.
    I'm not a Day Trader. Or experienced. I'm still here holding. That is because i believe in the stock but unlike yourself i'm under no illusions. This is a penny stock and highly risky. I like it but its risky. My issue with you is that you are constantly calling people stupid for selling. You can't guarantee anything with this stock. Your personal belief in PSF means nothing and that is all you offer here. Personal belief. Everybody has their own lives to lead and their own decisions to make. You calling them stupid doesn't make it so. I wish i was half as smart as them. If i was i would have a lot more shares in PSF than i currently do. You fail to acknowledge that the same people selling are buying back more shares lower. Seems smart to me. So many times i could have sold and bought back lower by now. Day traders have done a lot better here than you and I. That's a fact.

I feel stupid when i pick a winner only to hold it all the way up and then all the way back down. Done it plenty of times. LOM was the most recent. Greed is what made me do it. If you don't mind me asking you; at what price would you consider selling?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.