SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Notice Of Meeting Due 15th April 2016, page-41

1. 1,372 Posts.
    Aaron, your posts i enjoy.

I actually got burnt by LOM in the previous P&D to the large diamond P&D. Stayed away after that as tempting as it was that time. If i remember correctly it went all the way to .61 before retracing all the way back to .21c during the P&D i got caught up in. That was my first stock to invest in around last November. Learned and done better with NOR.

What i would try to get across is that not all people trading this PSF stock are trading it for small pip profits but to build their shares without investing more capital. It takes bravery IMO to risk losing out on a stock you believe in in order to get deeper into it. So my point being; many sellers are also true believers in this stock and just want more of it. So they try to play the game they know is being played. Weather they like it or not it will be played. They accept it and try to swim beside the sharks. If you can't beat them join them type of thing. If i did play the pips i could have easily doubled my holding over the past 3-4 weeks without outlaying a penny. Thousands of dollars worth of PSF for little more than $100 in broker fees. Then when it does jump by X% over night you have really capitalized by having double or triple the number of shares you started with. I'm not that brave. I don't want to be out at the wrong time. So i'll hold. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.