EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

ahjay - your quite correct, no good replaying the past, just how...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ahjay - your quite correct, no good replaying the past, just how to go forward, and the lack of communication is a real issue for me as we just have no idea of what is going on, or maybe there is notihing happening and hence the lack of communication...really sux because that's all we as shareholders get to see....I would hope something like slightly underpromise and over deliver type thinking with good communication. I mean most of know that its possible to drill a duster and I mean by that no gas or oil in the ground.. that happens and that is part of the risk.. but one would expect in this day and age not to totally screw the actuall drilling itself. if the gas or oil is still there after hundreds of millions of years then I would expect great execution of the actual activity... from my point of view I wonder if the previous MD would have done a better job of drilling (only) of RGN then the current team...

Lets hope those who have nominated as well as our current incumbents don't make promises they don't know or cant keep or overstate outlandishly again - ie drill 4 wells in 2016....and miss it by a mile

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.