KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

notice of substantial holding, page-5

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks strat for looking for me, but I've been very busy. (no holidays, which I would like very much)

As I told, Zuerich is a very important financial place in Europe with a lot of connections and the investor conference on 23.rd of April was a good success for KIM and especially for Miles Kennedy.

I think I told You, but You should believe, that about 75 % of the shares are in institutional hands and each less than 5 % - for not needing announcing that to the asx!

Another one is the German Bank with about 3 %!

So I'm very confident in KIM's development. (but not with SP)

For the next days I'm waiting for the announcement, that the expansion of the construction in Ellendale is completed and that a monthly recovering of 50.000 ct will be possible; that is 600.000 ct a year and an estimated profit of about 40 MIO AUD!
    This would help SP very much, when so confirmed!

Another good reason for this invest is, that I'm expecting new resources updates (-grades) within the next few months which would help lifting up minelife.

It's amousing to see the trades and handling on ASX! The market maker is taking every advatage to press the price and if KIM ever decides to leave ASX I would agree very much! Will the MM come back to virtue and independancy?

Wait & see....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.