CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

The announcement could be anything. One would have to assume...

1. 983 Posts.
    The announcement could be anything.

One would have to assume that it has little to do with ASX or ASIC direct involvement. To date these scammers have been in control of CVI and the regs have shown they are unable to completely stop them, just hinder them. The regs do not have a chance of controlling this.

So, I conclude that this is a controlled release intended to benefit MS and his fellow scammers. Either in profit or by diverting some unwanted heat and attention away from them. Just look at all the fuss over Firepower, it took $100M from investors, CVI are not far behind.

I would not be surprised to see a takeover bid of CVI from a friendly company like Global. Sell it all to an OS entity, transfer all the paperwork, etc out of Oz. Take it private, pretty much stop or slowdown the investigations by ASIC somewhat. Then the whole lot gets resold into another boiler shortly down the track.

If anything the latest crap announcement about coal indicated that the name CVI is poison in the greater investment community. They did not get a run going on the shares. Citiview/CVI is a dead name and they will need to Phoenix it to extract the maximum ramp benefit.

Just a guess. I would not have a clue but I feel I can have an educated guess given the history and circumstances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.