UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

notice re: offensive postings, page-10

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    well I'm not surprised at all.
    Matt is probably squirming in his bed tonight.

Mind you I doubt he ever lay straight in bed anyway.

Had the Seawolf as a plant right from the onset helping ramp the sp when it was needed.

Well never read "Railway's" post but I guess they might as well burn up the rest of the company funds on litigation after redundancies whilst they can just to screw the shareholders one more turn of the thumbscrew.

And that won't last too long really will it, cause that puts "The West Australian" right in the firing line as well for publishing so called defamation "truth" in their Sat west article.

Means you have to take on Kerry Stokes then..

That's right WA's richest man, owner of the Caterpillar earthmoving franchise and MAJOR SHAREHOLDER OF IOH.

That's right IOH. Had absolutely nothing compared to UMC at one stage other then a miniscule 10Mt resource and a offtake agreement with RIO which at one stage showed just how lucrative a bargaining position we all thought UMC was in with 100+Mt of high grade.

One can only surmise that wise old Kerry must have had some early discussions at some point with UMC as well being in a similar positon as IOH in the early stages of discovery and DID NOT LIKE WHAT HE SAW.

So to the rest of us plebs myself included that is why he is a Billionaire and we are up the creek without a paddle and a BIG hole in the canoe.

And just to confirm that what is IOH currently doing??

24/11/2009 Results of Meeting 1 PDF -
    24/11/2009 RIO: Rio Tinto seals sales agreement with IOH 2 PDF -
    24/11/2009 MD Presentation 2009 AGM 28 PDF -
    24/11/2009 New Results for IOH 8 PDF -
    23/11/2009 Trading Halt 2 PDF -

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcements.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=IOH&timeframe=D&period=W

And there you go punters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.