PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

I like your ABU is now finding gold by accident Bob Miner. A...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I like your ABU is now finding gold by accident Bob Miner. A simple quote but now reality for our ABU.
    Time to issue all the exploration crew with a GPX 5000 and a free day or two to wander over the greater Old Pirate ground for more hotspots lurking below only a few inches of sand cover. These extensive high surface grades must give off some resounding mineralisation beeps in places. I would like to have a go anyway! and I'd tell.
    Alternatively just scrape away a few inches/feet of cover in all the remaining and rapidly deminishing blind areas and just look for colour.
    What a problem to have, and I guess ABU are doing alright anyway.
    How much longer now can ABU continue to unearth this extensive high grade surface reefing gold before this thing lights up our ongoing gloomy gold market.
    Not long now I guess, and hope it has some rub off on my other long suffering goldies too.
    Been a long few months now and must be close now to a sea change in sentiment.
    Closely watching the gold price now but unfortunately when it lights up it will indicate just how bad things really are now for much of the world for all to see.
    Maybe it will really become the asset of last resort! but good for ABU I guess.
    At least there will still be something left to look forward to in the months/years ahead.

Cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 14101362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22682191 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.