PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

notice received 09:54 , page-33

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Allday, SIR is not a good example to use when making a case for the most likely market cap path for ABU (and almost every other company on the ASX). SIR's rise has been an anomaly. $7M cheap, $50-150M expected value range based on exploration peers, $400M+ compares to top mid tier local producers like WSA...crazy stuff. SIR is over-valued on current information, and given the recent truncating fault, a high risk buy now IMHO. The large investors (needed to move ABU) won't buy on the blue sky potential alone. EV/oz doesn't put ABU at the bargain end. Do you think ABU should be $500M like your SIR example? What is going to move it fast? High grades don't appear to. How far will it go? The more ABU rises now, the further it will have to fall during the transition to mining stage. I am holding long as I see a 4 to 6 fold increase once full production has taken place long enough to validate the resource through good reconciliation, combined with POG rise and exploration success. I am not expecting SIR2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.