NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

notice received (headline only), page-80

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Pete

again I am not having a go at you, but your comment on warren buffett and the like seem a bit extreme (in my opinion)

I don't want to seem patronising, but perhaps you should find some independent investment advice from someone with a reputation for being good and honest.

If you are heavily invested in NKP you must be stressed (even if u like the NKP story the share price has just been smashed). It is very difficult not to let emotions get in the way of investing and trading. I know this from personal experience, fortunately I have been lucky when my emotions took control. That doesn't mean I have made the best decisions, it just means the share price went up, when I was infact not thinking properly.

My brother lost hundreds of thousands of dollars during the GFC because he was ill advised and doesn't really know what he is doing.

If you are going to be heavily loaded on a stock, maybe you should consider getting put options as a way of insuring yourself against risk.

Again pete, things must be a bit stressful for you, so getting some independent advice (away from us bloggers) could be very helpful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.