CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

On the 19th I posted the following under "Xstrata smelter...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    On the 19th I posted the following under "Xstrata smelter closure- implications"

"With the proposed closure of Xstrata's smelter and refining operations where does that leave CDU.

Securing a lease at Townsville Port covered that possible eventuality.

Whilst proposed closure is years away, CDU is in a strong position to assist other miners who do not have port or other infrastructure facilities and who do not wish to deal with Xstrata.

It is another possible stream of revenue for CDU"

You may wonder why I came to this conclusion. Well Wayne is always looking at the big picture and his forward planning has progressed CDU. I try to think the way he does.

You may also recall that I alluded to the possibility that Wilgar and Solsbury Hill could be connected . I did miss Fairfield.

My current thought is joint ventures with neighbours could be on the cards.

CDU has enough proven material for a 10 year 3 million tonne throughput so,whilst it is great to see the likes of Wilgar being proven up, a lesser drilling program for a while would not really matter.

CDU has its own drilling rigs and staff and expertise and is in a strong position to assist the junior explorers who have limited funds. Now would be a good time to do it. QMN'S Morris Creek comes to mind.

There has been one hole drilled in that large south west corner anomaly .We do not have the drilling results.

Wayne likes to surprise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.