CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Charlie123, I agree with you that Wayne and team have a lot on...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Charlie123,
    I agree with you that Wayne and team have a lot on their plate and further drilling on Rocklands could take 5 years.

My thoughts were that Wayne is endeavouring to secure an area adjacent to Morris Creek[ one of the applicants]. I understood CDU had succeeded with its application but apparently a decision has not been made.

Everything Wayne does is for a purpose so why bother applying if CDU is only going to stick solely to Rocklands?

The 2008 annual report stated" It has never been the intention of CuDeco to seek to explore or look at any other copper deposits since the discovery of Las Minerale but in these times opportunities may arise where we can take advantage of poor corporate situations some smaller CU companies have found themselves facing.

In this regard CuDeco is on the lookout for backing value-adding opportunities into the company and ,whilst this has never been on the agenda for the Board of CuDeco previously, lady luck may well provide a great opportunity worth seizing".

I have never seen a retraction of that statement.

Some of our neighbours are not in strong financial situations and, with Morris Creek abutting and with the other area applied for , a move to joint venture could be a possibility.

An announcement regarding a decision on reliable power supply would be welcome.

More drilling results from Wilgar along with the metallurgical results should be with us shortly.

I read all of your posts. They make me think.

Wayne likes to surprise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.