DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

notice received, what could that be??, page-23

1. 51 Posts.
    Stockpig,

I think you right. We will see whats going on Monday.

From Resign Ann:
    'During this process, Mr Jeremy Read will assume the role of interim Chairperson of Discovery Metals in addition to his role as a Non-Executive Director.'

From T/H Ann:
    'The trading halt is requested pending an announcement by Discovery Metals in relation to changes to its Board and management team;'

From $108M Proposal:
    Board Appointments
    The Company has agreed to appoint Mr Russell Luxford to the Board on completion of the issue of the Placement Shares and to appoint a second director nominated by Blumont simultaneously with the closing of the Convertible Bonds.

I got strong feeling, there will nothing surprised on Monday. May some one coming, but not blumont's. Or some replacement like Addition Role.

IMO, The Management team would not be too much change before Bond deal done. DML management also would not let its happen unless deal done! Like you sale your house, you will pass the keys to buyer before settlement?

Checked DML website, the TOP 20 shareholder updated! Not looks good....I say nothing. But I believe we will hear something on Monday, else T/H is useless.

Hopefully SP will face north, but at least not dump too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.