VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

notice received., page-26

1. 81 Posts.
    I was thinking the same with those 2 possibilities. Looking at the probabilities of both.

"(1) They are confident with FP being a success and being pro active with a possible opportunity not to be missed.

(2) They are not confident with FP and looking for something else otherwise SH will bolt within a heartbeat."

For me, option 2 seems unlikely (low probability) as they haven't had a chance to do any further detailed analysis of FP1 with either seismic nor further well testing (only looking at previous data - which according to their announcements they are excited with).

Therefore option 1 seems more likely. Also why would you CR as such low levels unless it was of an advantage to do so when they can very easily create a run up in share price (using the anticipation of FP1) and then CR.

There is also option 3. Irrespective of Fausse Point, they have been looking towards other investment opportunities and think they have a cracker which will involve a CR of which I expect to be higher than the current SP.

Either way, things are happening, and I admit I am a tad excited. All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.