ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

notice received, page-5

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460

Well said Zubric, somehow, I have a feeling this is about set to take off. I could be completely wrong, but here is why:

1) The recent buying, post the Macquarie investing has been pretty good. Consistent trading between 2.4 to 2.8. Is it that someone is trying to become a substantial holder or is it MQG pumping and then dumping every day-- I wouldn't know.

2) My thought around MBL's announcement is that these guys tend to invest in speccies to see a 5 -10 bagger return. I think they'll get the 5 bagger ( ie 10 cents) but not so sure on 10 bagger. (ie 20cents)

3) Gold prices continue to stay high, and have stabilised in the late US$1300's to US$1400's

4) Obi gold project, of which ATN will start getting 25% profit based on certain upgrades and investments, sounds pretty robust, and if you notice that area (All those islands) are known for their gold mining. I recall Newcrest increased their stake in some project in those group of islands.

5) I don't know much about Yea, but let time tell us more.

6) Finally, I understand these guys are chasing a JV on their Copper prospects...

So somehow, I see light in this stock (Mind you I have been stuck in this stock for more then a year now, and still in a loss, but I like the prospects.)

Please DYOR, these are just my thoughts and the reasons I choose to invest in ATN.

All the best to all holders

Cheers
    Mayo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.