EKM 0.00% 36.5¢ eleckra mines limited

notice received, page-15

1. 1,272 Posts.
    I think the summary at the end of the ann. says it all for me!
    They are just adding more kilometres of mineralisation to their already impressive targets. (that?s kilometres NOT metres folks!)
    All open at both ends and at depth!

?Eleckra is focussing on progressing its two key project areas within the greater Yamarna Project:

? The Attila Trend, (Barbarian Trend), which includes Attila, Alaric and Khan deposits and extends for over 33 kilometres and hosts a significant JORC resource.

? The Central Bore Trend (Imperial Trend) is a 6 km2 area east of the southern extent of the Barbarian Trend which has delivered four new discoveries in 15 months:

? Central Bore - gold mineralisation over a strike length of 800 metres and fromsurface to a depth of 300 metres, with assay results of up to 845g/t gold. It remains
    open to the north, south and depth.

? Justinian ? 200 metres east of Central Bore, 600 metres long, wider structure than Central Bore.

? Byzantium ? 500 metres west of Central Bore, 1km long, VMS style base metal prospect.

? Hann ? 2.4km west of Central Bore, 4.3km long, three parallel gold anomalies.?

When are you going to teach me to write bold crypto :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.