SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

notice received ..., page-40

1. 8,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Gees accountant, what is your problem.? Seems most others got my point but I"ll have another go just for the accountants. You can punch out valuations all day on your little calculator but will mean nothing to the Chinese. Their aim is to secure this resource for as little as possible and Hanglong was the first step in achieving that. The recent trading activity should have alarm bells ringing for everyone, but you keep punching out valuations of sdl's worth and shake your head at the current sp and my thoughts on the matter. It"ll get you nowhere in the end. Obviously you will think I dont know what I'm talking about blah blah blah, but I'm afraid i do.
    And for what it's worth , less than 1 year ago these were at 11 cents , and for those who have those sort of averages this has been a a great investment. If they get taken out at 45 or even 50 it's some serious gains for less than a year. Even if you double your money you've done well. How many of those do you get a year?? This is the reality of the markets today. For those laying in bed thinking of $1 in a year, dream on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.