SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

notice received ..., page-8

1. 288 Posts.
    Hi nacra,

Your experience sound like you have a good exposure on negotiations on this scale, especially with the Big $$$ from the Chinese.

A 58-year old Chinese-born OZ Citizen who is very close friend of mine for almost a decade now asked me (while on a BBQ party) this weekend the following questions:

1) Do you have any idea how the "Chinese (communist-type) Economic Policy works?

2) And why do they (Chinese) maintain 85% of their Banking System as controlled and practically owned by the Chinese Communist Government?

3) And even the Big US (or IMF? or World Bank?) borrow/rely on Chinese Ca$h Reserves to fund their Trillion$ of Budget deficit.... and I'm not sure where our OZ Gov't ended up borrowing money from to fund our budget deficits.

From our good conversation about his views of SDL (as he is a shareholder as well), he impressed upon me the fact that we (as SDL Shareholders) act like a "fly sitting on the top of a bull" feeling nice and big, and bigger than the bull itself.... where in fact, without the bull, we would be as small as the reality of the size of a normal fly.

And I asked, who is the bull by the way?.... and he smiled whispering to me....the Chinese.

So I walked away amazed about the simple wisdom he imparted on me.

Anyway, just wanted to share the above questions and the simple wisdom I learnt last weekend - to those willing ears and eyes (to hear or read) on this thread today.

Cheers,

RVINTL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.