GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

notice received, page-31

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    No, I'm talking heads. I have been a GOA holder since before the cap raising last year. I bought a pile at $0.02 and averaged down and then topped up the day that GOA lost Ferguson Isle. If I can buy back in at $0.033 or less my average price will be less than $0.02.

Rowin, yes drilling holes is expensive, especially in highlands PNG. And you drill holes to get answers. They will have an idea once they get the assays back as to if the fault is post, pre or syn-mineralisation, though the alteration associated with the gold mineralisation should be giving them a good indication as to the position of the broad mineralisation envelope. Especially as they can directly compare it to what they see in NEV018 and 019.

If you look at the announcement the fault is not actually intersected by any of the drilling. There may be a surface expression of it that allows them to place it there, or conversely what they have seen in NEV024 is quite different to that seen in NEV018 and 019 and to reconcile the geology a fault is the easiest method to provide a plausible geological interpretation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.