BGL 1.63% $1.82 bellevue gold limited

notice received, page-17

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Its a very good point you make sunrise. The "making" of BHP, RIO, Woodside et al was decades ago....and which is one of the reasons I actually don't rate their current management (Kloppers at BHP, Albanese at Rio) very highly at all. Those guys are NOT a Twiggy Forrest or a Lang Hancock, yet they command disgracefully obscene bonuses for being in the so-called driver's seat of their respective firms. Both have actually done little except pi$$ away millions of dollars in shareholder funds with ill conceived takeovers.

Anyway, I will get off THAT particular soapbox for now.

In Peabody's case, they most certainly did have bigger fish to fry, to the credit of ME. Sure, he hasn't been perfect, but we should still credit ME for what he has acheived thus far and the resultant affect on share price since he "back doored" the project into CEO.

It is every share market speculators "dream" that they discover the "next" Fortescue (10c to $100.00), Paladin (1c to $6) and that is what has attracted so many to DRG. More often than not the dream ends in tears...for every FMG, PDN (or WPL in decades past) there are 99 failures....but nevertheless...along the way... there are $$$s still to be made.

Good luck to all holders.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.80 $5.169M 2.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56503 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 6164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.