IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

G'day Invest4it,You asked me how do i think they are...

1. 168 Posts.
    G'day Invest4it,

You asked me how do i think they are progressing?

IMO it is not off to a good start, they're burning through the money. Raising more on drill results while watering down landowner interests.
    This is exactly what happened last time with MMR.

Resentment is growing from the all wrong places in particular some of the old school/ original LO's. Definately need to be mindful of these chaps, they have been here before and they know how the game is played. They have a nack at slowing things down at the worst time.

I see a lot of holders getting turned by the near surface gold results. Be careful here, that is the grey area that has kept the place on hold all this time.

Ownership over top layers is a touchy subject and holders need to have the company explain the difference between above and below. There is many different opinions on this and two decades of docs to ensure that it will alway be contentous.

Serious holders should check that the company have a sound approach on the top layers. Personally i feel that the stability of the whole project is built around this subject.

The landowner study gets underway soon basically to thin down down numbers. Well, cant put that off forever. Musical chairs is alway fun??

National election this year. So a new Minister to to take up the post. Again the locals have way of getting a sympathetic ear as we saw in days gone by.

A lot confusion in general. eg; too many png locals being officially advised to seek investors from abroad to carry out alluvial mining. That never ends well for EL holders.

The ground is good. Always was good but POG makes it better. Results will keep the newbies interested and that means they are not looking and asking the right questions. The diehard posters probably owe it to others that follow - to take a more objective view. No project is upside all the time everytime. It is good to question everything in Mt Kare. It is not as easy as people would have you beleive. I don't envy IDC, it is difficult and the people will make even more difficult.

Its a long road ahead before long holders can take a breather. I dont share the views that hauling and processing at PJV is real. A good idea on paper but not in the real world.

The ground will prove up quite well, however it will be the non related issues that will re appear once more and remind people why its not all clear sailing.

Cheer Jack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.