IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

notice received, page-5

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    People know IDC had no cash and require a CR back in Feb…except these who had no mining or share investing, and accounting experiences believed that Feasibility studies and drillings are all been paid for…. which is never the case for a mining company.
    My view is that the major holders and these who will participate in this CR are well aware of this, so there is no way they will let the share price run before this CR.
    But after the CR, with all the drilling announcements, they will have many opportunities to get the share price up.
    But, like I said many times, these drillings are conducted for the purposes of confirming resources and metallurgy. They are not new drilling holes to increase resources. The market knows IDC has a lot of gold, but market wants to see certainty that the project can be developed. This is why the PFS will be a game changer. The PFS will provide certainty!

The important issues for us to discuss is whether the management will raise 15% of market cap (around $10M) without shareholders’ approval or they want to raise more to fund the bankable feasibility study (which could cost $20m-$30M).

I think 15% is a more likely outcome. 10m-15m will see IDC through to August after the PFS. Hopefully, by then, IDC will either find a JV partner or have its market cap sustainably increased.
    Overall, this CR is a must and the market is well aware of this. With the additional funding, I except the SP will rise over the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.