NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

notice received ..., page-79

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    markob,
    I have an appointment in Melbourne that I will need physical resources for.
    Cannot do Sydney and get organised as well so I will have to trust you to report in full after Peter's presentation.
    Don't know if you will be able to ask questions but if you are I am sure that tweets (or her suave emmissary), zoops and yourself will think of something important to ask.

good luck.

I am working myself up to do an alternative post just to give a balanced view ... sic ..... but having trouble getting into the right mindset ..... probably need a big glass of red .... or two.

As many have said time to chill ..... when the gas flows, the state of this market will only impede the price by slowing the rate of the markets revaluation. Gas flows of the order of magnitude that I am expecting will reset the benchmarks and will acheive great things.
    Timing is not good at present and I have posted adnausium as to why .... so I won't repeat it here now.
    Congratulations to dchrome and to margi for trading so well and I will be watching your posts carefully into the future.
    For those of you who watch the charts ... we do have gaps .... I don't like them as I believe that they always get filled especially the lower ones.
    I hope that the higher gaps fill also ... I haven't had much experience with those.
    There that is off my chest. phew.

All I can say to you all is to trust the science, it has said that we have a goer.
    Believe in the management, they are working their butts off to bring this home for all of us, including themselves.
    Treat this period as a buying opportunity .... I would but I am already .... all in.

lol

Potter

P.S. Duck ... I am very very ........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.