SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

sidswingerhead, there is definitely something in what u r...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    sidswingerhead, there is definitely something in what u r saying...i'm starting to wonder whether HC has become / is becoming an informal avenue by companies to keep shareholders and prospective ones posted in what's happening behind closed doors as a means of improving the level playing field between major and minor shareholders!! In certain cases IMHO is more likely IMHK, with 'K' as 'Knowledge'...

Regardless, my gut instinct is that this is a no brainer (IMHO), and a 72% increase in the SP between now (0.33c) and 0.57c is an incredible return...annualised looks even better...

And I think there has been a shift in market sentiment in recent days to the upside. Governments (and esp Europe) are finally starting to get that austerity kills growth, and you need growth oriented measures to increase confidence and kick start growth and minimise any detrimental effects of austerity measures. So I think risk will be incrementally back on the table for the remainder of this year, so come Monday purchasing more SDL shares has become more appealing to me. I'd say by end July, IMO SDL's SP is likely to be in the high 40c and when NDRC approval occurs 50c is certainly not out of the question....fortune favours the brave...GL to all...off to therapy now :)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.