AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

notice received, page-41

1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    lightning95,
    There are far too many un-answered questions that are not forthcoming from IK.
    This cap raising should not be required at this share price level if Ian had been more forthright with his announcements he could have demanded are far better deal than this one at $0.09.
    All the long term holders of MNM are fully aware of the huge potential of this company but unfortunately the market is not aware of that fact , WHY???...just look at the performance of SIR, PEX, HOR,SBR and they prove that there are plenty of investors out there that are cashed up at present and they will spend if you have a good story!
    I still have a nasty taste in my mouth over his announcement re Mt Mulligan and the Court case win over Calcifer where out of the blue he added about the National Park issue and then stating he knew nothing of it until the release date? Bullshit IMO!!!
    It's time for him to turn our fortunes around and get our share price up where it should be, however the way he is currently handling this i'm afraid he is going to lose many of his long faithfull holders if he cannot turn this around in the near future.
    Cheers,
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.