AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

notice received , page-26

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Everyone who has done research on this company (and I have plus got info fro a relative whose friend was until recently working for AVQ who also confirmed a lot of the following), is that SI nickel deposit is one of the biggest nickel deposits in the world class and the real jewel in the crown.

BUT.....dependant on legal outcome. I know that RM is personally very confident of a good result on the court case, but that is the risk ie relying on legal outcome.

Sure if get successful legal outcomes, this will rocket to the moon But yeh legal battles can be messy and uncertain. For me I reckon I can still get on at under 10 cents with a successful legal outcome, and still make long term ten bagger. So prepared to wait for successful legal outcome to remove the risk, but that is just me. I have crunched the numbers on the SI nickel deposit so know what the opportunities are if successful court outcome.

As to other assets, would be good to see what Vietnam holds in terms of potential from some drill results.

Continue to watch with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.